Sunday, June 29, 2014

Fine Tuning

I've had the privilege of being invited into a handful of peoples' homes and some very fun creative & corporate projects in the past coupl'a years. It's been a challenging process but I've been able to hone-in and fine tune my hobbyist skills as an architecture/interiors photographer. 

Below are a few of my favorite images that I hope will inspire, unleash, and reinvent peoples' imaginations. There is no limit in the amount of images this world produces and I am so humbled to be a part of it.

My creative process still holds true to this day:

I'm a big champion for the human spirit; always searching for what is perfect, for harmony, peace, for knowledge, truth, beauty, and for love.

 (Brighter Collective, Playa Vista, CA)

 (Brighter Collective, Playa Vista, CA)

 (Brighter Collective, Playa Vista, CA)

  (Apartment in West Hollywood, West Hollywood, CA)

   (Apartment in West Hollywood, West Hollywood, CA)

(Apartment in West Hollywood, West Hollywood, CA)

(Apartment in West Hollywood, West Hollywood, CA)

(Apartment in West Hollywood, West Hollywood, CA) 

(Ellis Nursery, Pasadena, CA)

(Ellis Nursery, Pasadena, CA) 

(Psychotherapist Office, Los Angeles, CA)

(Psychotherapist Office, Los Angeles, CA) 

(CBS TV City, Los Angeles, CA) 

 (USC Marshall School of Business, Los Angeles, CA)






No comments:

Post a Comment