Monday, October 24, 2011

New Digs

Been away from the blogosphere for a bit because I've been getting used to new digs! I recently joined the team at Jeff Andrews Design! It's been great so far and I cannot wait to see where this takes me. Jeff is a great leader, a superstar designer and exuding inches of humility. We click pretty well, this family of four, (no egos or any hair-pulling here; just the way I like it). 




Jeff recently landed the cover of Angeleno Interiors magazine, the bi-annually published magazine known for its impeccable taste and highly regarded editing.

To kick-off the season and the issue, Angeleno Interiors along with Audi hosted an event with Jeff Andrews to celebrate the fall issue and it was definitely a party made for Hollywood. A few of Jeff's friends and celebrity clients were in attendance including Kevin Richardson, Kris Jenner & Carrie Ann Inaba.



I'm so lucky to be part of Jeff's team and am anxious to see where it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment