Friday, May 13, 2011

Taken A Spin At Cinespia Yet? Where've You Been Hiding?!

Brick Pollitt: [Offering Big Daddy morphine] It'll kill the pain, that's all. 
Harvey 'Big Daddy' Pollitt: [Wincing with pain] It'll kill the senses too! You... you got pain - at least you know you're alive. 
[groans
Harvey 'Big Daddy' Pollitt: - It's easin' somewhat now. When you got pain, it's better to judge yourself of a lot of things. I'm not gonna stupify myself with that stuff. I wanna think clear. I want to see everything, and I want to feel everything. Then I won't mind goin'. I've got the guts to die. What I want to know - do you have the guts to live? 
Brick Pollitt: I don't know. 
Harvey 'Big Daddy' Pollitt: We can start by helping each other up this stairs.



Cinespia: Cemetary Screenings
Location: Hollywood Forever Cemetary
Time: Gates Open 7:00PM / Movie at 8:30PM

This is the first screening of the season so GET THERE EARLY! If you haven't done Cinespia before, you're in for a treat. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment